The American Chamber of Commerce, Ghana, is pleased to welcome the Ghana Real Estate Professional Association (GREPA) to our community of progressive businesses. GREPA joins the Chamber as a Gold Member.
GREPA was set up to bring professionals in the Ghanaian real estate industry together to promote the goals of its members, promote professional standards and ethics, and provide local and international networking.
The organization aims to aggressively promote the optimum utilization and growth of Real Estate Services in Ghana based on core values of being ethical, noble, and accountable and providing the most accurate information, future-focused education, invaluable networking, and “Building a reputation second to none.”
The objectives of the Ghana Real Estate Professional Association include;
- To create a networking platform and opportunities for members on local and global business levels
- To partner with international real estate organizations building a global real estate village.
- Support for Government regulation for the country and members of the association.
- As a single platform, we can raise our voices, share and carry on any issue related to Real Estate, and assist Government in formulating Bills and Acts of parliament for the Industry, or any other work related to our business.
- To collaborate with other local institutions to create awareness and public education on matters affecting real estate and more specifically Landlord-Tenant issues.
- To unite the Real Estate Brokers, Associates of Ghana for the purpose of exerting effectively a combined positive influence upon matters affecting our profession.
- To promote and maintain the highest standard of conduct in all Real Estate transactions as expressed in the Code of Ethics that will be adopted by this Association and to enforce the Code among members in dealing with one another and the public.
- To achieve transparency, accountability, fair dealing, and ethical practices for overall good governance and TRUST in the industry.
- To improve the economic opportunities of every Ghanaian by providing a road map to international Best Practices in the property market.
GREPA is set up for the public good, providing quality services, ensuring client satisfaction, creating credibility and trust in the industry, encouraging cooperative transactions among members, and facilitating profits for the practitioners. Learn More
East Legon, IL 233
+233 57 5085 565