The full-service law firm Gyandoh Asmah & Co is now a member of the American Chamber of Commerce, Ghana.
Gyandoh Asmah & Co has over 15 years of experience and technological fortitude. Since its inception, they have always focused on building long-term relationships with its clients.
The firm aims to create the ultimate client experience and develop enduring relationships with all stakeholders. The Law Office of Gyandoh Asmah & Co employs as associates knowledgeable and experienced lawyers who can handle a variety of legal issues, including Constitutional, Oil and GAS, Property, Corporate, Taxation, and International Trade and Investment.
Gyandoh Asmah & Co works closely with clients to achieve their immediate and long-term corporate ambitions. They focus on delivering strategies and outcomes to meet the needs of Clients in a cost-efficient and prompt manner.
Their style is to identify material issues and not overcomplicate matters with technicalities. They value strong relationships with fellow practitioners and work together to find solutions to meet the needs of all parties. Their experience includes advising on Corporate Structuring, Debt and Equity Investments, Mergers and Acquisitions, Corporate Governance, Trade Practices Compliance, and Advice on Employment related issues.
The firm’s lawyers provide complete legal solutions for commercial property and real estate transactions, from the sale and purchase of land. They advise on commercial, retail, industrial, and rural projects. Whether acting for investors, developers, traditional rulers, or individuals, they provide pragmatic and innovative solutions for our Clients. We employ a multi-disciplinary approach, resulting in an integrated service. Learn more…
Their core competencies include;
- Acting on claims involving the validity and enforcement of loans, mortgages, charges, guarantees, and security.
- Proficiency in Garnishee Proceedings, Debt/Loan Recovery, Foreclosure, syndicated Lending, and Liquidation.
- Capacity to carry out reliable Due Diligence Corporate Searches and Title Investigations.
- Proven ability to conduct commercial credit risk analysis of a debtor company or individual & give legal opinion.
- Experts in the preparation of effective result-oriented debt-recovery demand letters & other processes.
- Capability to advice on Corporate Governance & Regulatory Compliance for all types of companies.
- Ability to educate and update you and your staff about the legal environment of your business via newsletters.
- Able to provide frequent case updates, along with promptly returned phone calls and emails.
1B Sixth Circular Road,
Cantonments, Accra – Ghana
Tel: +233 (0)20 044 5500